Stop bothering to carry any cash when the best online recharge portals like PhonePe, Mobikwik, Paytm etc., are available. With the advent of these online recharge platforms; it has become possible to go cashless. Now, you can easily pay your electricity, gas, mobile, landline, broadband bills easily without confronting any issues. We all are running busy and do not have enough time to stand in a long queue for paying/recharging electricity bills.
Advanced Features Of Online Recharge Portals
- Multiple payment options – Do recharge or pay electricity bills from your credit/debit or through your registered bank account as these online recharge platforms provide you the opportunity of using multiple payment options.
- Accepted Widely – The online recharge platforms are accepted all across the country and this is one of the prominent reasons behind its day-by-day increasing popularity.
- Transaction History – You do not need to keep all the transaction related data in your mind as these online recharge platforms have been designed in a smart way and are able to keep all previous history in a secure manner. Users can easily check the transaction history like previous payment details or old bills whenever they want.
- Security – All your account information is secured so that the users can easily do the digital payments. These all advanced features enhance the value of these portals in a great way.
Benefits Of Online Recharge Portals
- You can check out the consolidated view of all your previous billers and payment history quickly.
- You do not need to wait in long queues. Moreover, no need to face issuing cheques or late payment related issues.
- Why should you hop from one place to another when you can easily make all payment and recharge using the single platform.
- Once recharge is done, you will have SMS Alerts on your mobile.
How to pay electricity bill using these online recharge portals
The best thing is that you do not have to go through any tricky procedure to pay bills. These portals have been designed in a manner so that user can pay bills easily. Let’s know that how to pay electricity bill using these portals following few steps-
First, open any of these portals that you find convenient. And click electricity bills column and then go ahead to select your state. The next you need to choose is yours electricity board. These distinguished portals are covering a wide array of electricity boards including BSES, UPPCL, BESL, Tata Power, CESC MSEDCL & so on.The next step is entering consumer number. Be careful while submitting so you would not have to bother putting it again. And the last thing you need to do is proceed with the payment and it is done so simply. Yes!!! You can easily submit/recharge your electricity bills without confronting any issues using any of these portals according to your convenience. Moreover, you can also do your DTH & Metro card and other recharges in no time without compromising your comfort. So, what are you waiting for? If you havenot tried it till now, you should go ahead to use and get benefit.